Friday 26 September 2014

Hello new blog

Hello new blog, and potential new blog readers. Are you here yet??

So, the reason I decided to create this blog is so that I can get my views on books and book related things out there, to exchange opinions with like minded readers, and to find more books I want to read - or to avoid.

I love books. I mean seriously, I can't think of many non animate things I like more. I don't think I tend to stick to one genre, eg crime, thrillers, etc - I just like the whole lot. I have my favourite authors who I could read non stop but I try to branch out and try different things. I'm particularly keen on Japanese literature, after studying it a bit at university. So expect to find a lot of 'Japanese literature is amazing' type posts. I also try to read a fair amount of non fiction, and I do love a 'do it yourself' book. There's something about being able to write in someone elses book that is irresistible.

All the reviews I write will be my absolute own opinion. As disappointing as it is to read a book by your favourite author and hate it, if I do, I will say I do. Likewise, if I read a book by an author i'm not keen on but love it, I will say I do, if but somewhat begrudgingly.

I look forward to writing, as I hope you look forward to reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment